Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter Home Measuring Tools with Backlight LCD Display
- 【100% Safety Assurance】Built-in Double Fuse. Overload Protection on all ranges.
- 【Auto-ranging Tester】Accurately measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, continuity, diode, etc.
- 【Backlight Display】 Designed with 3 1/2 digit LCD display and ‘Backlight’, showing the reading clearly in low light areas.
- 【Special Points】 Data Hold, Maximum Value Hold, Function Switching, Auto Power OFF. Sampling Speed: 3 times per second.
- 【9V Battery】DON’T forget to install the 9V battery before using the digital multimeter, or it will go on strike.
Digital Clamp Meter AC DC Multimeter Current Voltage Voltmeter Autoranging
- PERFECT MEASURING- 2-3 times/sec for sampling, quickly solve the safety problems of automotive and household electrical. Measure the DC voltage, AC Voltage, AC current, resistance, diodes, circuit continuity. Reach 6000 counts. Durable enough for long term use, suitable for distribution box, electrical circuit, home users, enthusiasts, professional electricians, and technicians.
- NCV INDUCTION & VFC INVERTER MEASUREMENT FUNCTION-Turn the rotary switch to the NCV gear and close to the lead being measured, a buzzer will alarm while the backlight will flash when instrument detects AC voltage; The unique VFC function not only lets you can work on voltage/frequency converter but also make the reading more accurate.
- DATA HOLD BACKLIGHT BUTTON & lOW BATTERY INDICATION-Press the “HOLD” button, the last reading measured on the display will be maintained, you can not be worried about forget the data you have measured.; press”HOLD” again, the instrument will restore to normal measuring state. Long press the button for 2 seconds, to turn on/off the backlight.
- STABLE & RELIABLE-Made using high-quality plastic material, which gives the thermometer very nice drop protection. The stable and reliable texture of material gives the clamp meter a long work life.
- SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATION- EN61010-1,-2-030, EN61010-2-032 600V CAT III & ROHS/REACH.We strive to make the Best Products Possible. If you don’t feel 100% satisfied with the product, please contact us and we will do our best to solve all problems.
Digital Multimeter 6000 Counts True RMS Auto Manual Raging Volt Tester
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】 — Tests for AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, continuity, capacitance, frequency; test diodes transistors & temperature. Ideal for both home & commercial troubleshooting.
- 【ADVANCED VERISION】 — Advanced version multimeter with convenient features like data hold, maximum value hold, hanging magnet, function shut-off switch and kickstand.
- 【LARGE LCD SCREEN DISPLAY】 — The digital multimeter is with auto polarity display, big screen, full visual, easy to read in a weak light environment.
- 【DOUBLE FUSE DOUBLE PROTECTION】 — Built-in F400mA/600V and F10A/600V explosion-proof ceramic double fuse tubes. The fuses can protect the multimeter effectively, which gives you double protection.
- WHAT YOU GET】 — You will have 1 x digital multimeter with battery inside and a full set of test leads. They will be a perfect and helpful combination for your testing & measuring works. 3 years warranty provided by ETEPON.
Digital Multimeter with Ohm Volt Amp and Diode Voltage Tester
- Check out our VIDEO on the left side and take a quick tour of multimeter! Accurately measures: voltage, DC current, resistance, diode, continuity and more
- Troubleshoots: automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately
- Ease of use: data hold and large digital display with backlit LCD for visibility in dimly light areas
- Sampling speed: 2 times per second. Overload protection on all ranges
- Built-in kickstand for hand free use. Protective rubber corner guards for drop protection
- 1 Year Warranty by AstroAI
- Note: the meter can not be used to test AC current and can not be used to test AC voltage like the voltage of receptacle when the dial is located in the DC current range
Digital Multimeter, Auto-Ranging 6000 Counts DC/AC Voltage & Current
- 2 In 1 Manual & Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter: Auto-ranging scales eliminate the need to dial in the correct range when making electronic measurements. Press “RANGE” to chose a manual ranging mode.
- High Accuracy: 6000 Counts Display, during mV measurement, its sensitivity can reach 0.0017%. CAT IV, it means can satisfy your testing range as larger as possible.
- Multi-function:AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Capacitance, True RMS, Diode, Continuity, Frequency, Temperature, Max/Min, Relative Value Measurement, Duty Cycle Test .
- Large LCD Display with Backlight: This multimeter using the word high 21mm,3.0 inch LCD display with backlight, easy to read the value even in low light places.
- Auto Power OFF & Over Load Protection: Automatically turn off after 15 minutes of inactivity for energy conservation, Ceramic Fuse & Thermistor protection circuit provide strong security during the working
Pocket Size Digital Multimeter Auto Range Multi Tester
- Auto range pocket-size digital multimeter
- 3 1/2-digit LCD, with a max. Reading of 1999
- Design for measuring DC and AC voltage, DC and AC current, resistance, diode, and continuity.
- Built-in buzzer; polarity indication; data hold function; auto power off
- For international transport safety, batteries were insulated in the meter. Please remove the insulation sheet before using.
True-RMS AC Clamp Meter 400amp
- Digital clamp meter measures AC current to 400 amp, AC and DC voltage to 600V, and resistance to 4 kilohms. Does not measure DC current
- True RMS sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non-linear loads, regardless of waveform
- Jaw opening measures current in a conductor up to 30 millimeters without touching or interrupting the circuit
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity
- Meets IEC safety standard 61010 1, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 300V and CAT III installations to 600V